We are very excited to announce the anticipated opening of the Culinary Center.
The Culinary Center features a full service restaurant open for lunch and dinner,The Barrel House Bistro, and a cafe full of sandwiches, pastries, lattes, coffee, and more!
Cafe | Everday: 7am-5pm
Barrel House Bistro | Sunday - Wednesday: 11am - 4pm & 5pm - 8pm
Thursday - Saturday: 11am - 4pm & 5pm - 10pm
Reservations are required.
To contact the Culinary Center directly, please call the main line at 941-909-1BHB (1242)
Click Here to view the Barrel House Bistro Lunch Menu
Click Here to view the Barrel House Bistro Dinner Menu
Click Here to view the Barrel House Bistro Bar Menu
Culinary Center Dress Code
- Cutoff, running or short-shorts, tank tops, crop tops, bathing suits, tattered or inappropriate t- shirts will not be permitted
- Footwear must always be worn in the Culinary Center
- Golf spikes or court shoes are not acceptable in the Culinary Center/Barrel House Bistro
- Athletic workout attire will not be permitted in the Barrel House Bistro
Evening Dining Dress Code Definitions
Gentlemen are asked to choose attire from the following “SMART CASUAL “options:
- Casual slacks, khaki-style pants, golf shorts, blue jeans that are free of rips, tears, or frayed material
- Collared casual shirts, collared dress shirts or golf shirts
- Closed toe shoes or dress shoes
- Properly fitted dresses, skirts, dress slacks, golf shorts, khaki-style pants, blue jeans that are free of rips, tears, or frayed material
- Blouses with modest neck lines, collared casual shirts, collared dress shirts or golf shirts
- Open toed flats, heels, closed toe shoes
Proper attire is always to be worn in the Clubhouse in accordance with these above guidelines. Residents are responsible for themselves and their guests. Management is responsible for the enforcement of these guidelines.